Jacque Anquetil's 1962 Tour de France Winning Bike

Saturday, October 29, 2011

A New Challenge

On Thursday, I didn't feel quite right, so took it easy for half an hour on the trainer.  On Friday, I definitely didn't feel right -- a cold that for me inevitably seems to follow a flu shot -- so I took it even easier on the trainer.  Today is Saturday, I have a sore throat and a runny nose.  My illness is above the neck, so I'm riding the trainer at recovery pace again.  After these last couple of weeks I'll be really, really well recovered.  I'm just not sure from what.  And tomorrow is an important day -- 122 -- one-third of the way through my adventure.  I'll try to mark it by riding outside, no matter how I'm feeling.  In all likelihood, I'll still be feeling lousy, so it'll be more of the same at recovery pace.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment