Jacque Anquetil's 1962 Tour de France Winning Bike

Monday, October 3, 2011

Meh

It appears that Velo SF is on Jewish calendar.  Today we started the new training year with a months worth of base building consisting of riding in zones 2 and 3. 

Last night I felt a cold coming on and it didn't help that I've gone to bed late almost every day in the preceding week.  I felt OK by noon, when I arrived at the gym and was all excited about base training, looking forward to a reasonably comfortable ride.  The 12 minute warm up that consisted of cadence and power build to low zone 3 was going fine, but when we finished warming up I was completely drenched in sweat and darned near exhausted.  I backed off on the power and worked on cadence.  Will try to get to bed at a decent hour tonight.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment