Jacque Anquetil's 1962 Tour de France Winning Bike

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Clairvoyance

Last post's predictions came true.  On Saturday, I spent half an hour on the trainer at a mellow pace.  Not feeling any better today, Sunday, but desiring to ride outside on the day commemorating completion of one-third of my ride-every-day-of-my-50th-year project, I finally got out at 9:42 p.m.   I had all my lights on and just rode very slowly around the neighborhood, enjoying the bay and San Francisco views, checking out the architecture, and scaring cats and squirrels with my helmet-mounted light.  With inversion layer weather, it was warmer higher up the hill and that's where I did loops most of the time.  The riding was enjoyable and the half-hour flew by quickly.  I'd like to get better soon so that I don't have to be so vigilant about ride intensity every day.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment