Jacque Anquetil's 1962 Tour de France Winning Bike

Friday, October 14, 2011

Catching Up

Here goes:

On Tuesday, I didn't go to class, Jessica and I went to the theater and, as we were driving home at 11:00 p.m., I remembered that I hadn't ridden that day!  Jumped on the trainer at 11:15 and managed half an hour before the day ended, riding easy to protect my tendon.  Whew!

On Wednesday, I went to class, rode easy again -- more tendon protection.

On Thursday, rode easily outside in gorgeously warm darkness with Newman for an hour and a half.

Today, I rode with Newman for 90 minutes again.  It was a big ring day.  I think I rode bigger gears than last week.  It was fun.  Then we sat and shot shit at Peet's for half an hour.  That was almost more fun.

106.

No comments:

Post a Comment