Jacque Anquetil's 1962 Tour de France Winning Bike

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shana Tova!

The first ride of year 5772 and ride no. 91 almost didn't happen.  I had the day off for  Rosh Hashanah, but didn't get out and left it to the evening to do a trainer ride.  Then, I was so busy finishing my Knoxville Double 2011 report that I forgot all about riding until 10:30 p.m.  Oops.  I got on the bike, did 31 minutes while watching the replay of this year's pro women's world cycling road race, which was more appealing than the men's race that I watched without knowing the result, and got off at 11:12.  It seems the most efficient way to do this may be to start a ride at 11:30 p.m., go for an hour, finish at 12:30 a.m., thus doing two days' worth of 30-minute rides in one ride.  I think that technically complies with my rules, though I am not sure I want to stay up that late to kill two days' worth of ride birds with one stone.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment