Jacque Anquetil's 1962 Tour de France Winning Bike

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Monday, Monday

The last entry was after midnight on Sunday, so on Monday.  When I looked at the blog, it had entry on Monday, but no ride on Monday.  Momentarily, I was confused and disconcerted, then realized what had happened.  So, back to Monday, again, for 175th time.

On Monday, I did a hard 65-minute ride in class with power builds and cadence builds.  That was good and hard.  Tuesday, I did half an hour on the trainer in the evening.  Wednesday, I did another hard ride in class with more/harder cadence and power builds.  I built until I couldn't build anymore, but fortunately, the class ended just then.  Today, I did easy 45 minutes at the gym during class, watching classmates suffer.

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment